These are a selection of topics I am available to speak on. Feel free to contact me by clicking here.
1. What it means to be a Spiritually Intelligent person – understanding S.Q (Spiritual Quotient) in relationship to E.Q, I.Q and P.Q. (Emotional, Intellectual and Physical Quotients)
2. How to easily identify and practically overcome your fundamental life lessons – the benefits of consciously facing daily challenge.
3. Are you a ‘Marshmallow’ or a ‘Warrior’ – identifying the differences between masculine and feminine principle within self and understanding the benefits of applying this to daily life.
4. Understanding the value of self-esteem – honouring and respecting self.
5. Gaining insight into emotional/mental abuse and bullying – understanding the nature of a bully is essential.
6. Understanding ego is essential in our search for self-improvement – a practical and simple guide.
7. Understanding our physical world – in order to be of any heavenly good we need to learn to be of earthly good.
8. Maturing emotionally allows clear decision making at home and at work – gaining perspective brings balance.
9. The practical benefits of visiting the spiritual aspect of life every day.
10. A high I.Q is highly prized in today’s world – but is it enough?
11. What is the role of women in the modern world – the devastating global impact of the feminine principle being M.I.A.
12. There are no ‘bad’ children – only ‘bad’ parents – parents with a high S.Q will allow their children to grow beyond them.
13. A guide to understanding the connection between mind and body – with particular reference to illness and disease.
14. Practical insight into astral travelling and out of body experiences.
15. Exploring the simple and practical value of ‘New Age’ tools e.g. Feng-Shui, Astrology, Numerology and various ‘New Age’ healing modalities.
16. Understanding Universal Law – as opposed to man-made law.